Do NYU students get Adobe Creative Cloud?
NYU-owned or Personal Devices: Faculty and staff can download an individual Adobe Creative Cloud 2021 license through Adobe. There is no charge for this subscription for current NYU faculty and staff and can be installed on up to two devices, whether University- or personally-owned.
Does NYU have Microsoft Office?
Faculty and Students are eligible for Office 365 Education by registering with their NYU email using this link. Non-IT Staff can visit the Connection PunchOut site in iBuy NYU to view Microsoft pricing and to place orders.
How do I cancel my Adobe account?
Sign in to https://account.adobe.com/privacy. Under Privacy and Personal data, scroll down to Delete Adobe Account. Then select Continue. Carefully read the text in the Delete Adobe account screen.
Do you need Microsoft Office for law school?
You will need several pieces of software at the Law School, including anti-virus software, Microsoft Office, and Exam4 for exams. Fortunately, this software is provided for you free of charge under various campus licensing agreements.
How do I add a NYU printer to my computer?
Printing is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Upload Your Document. Go to mobileprint.nyu.edu and upload a document. Choose color or black and white.
- Find Printer Locations. Go to any conveniently located NYU Print Station.
- Tap Your NYU Card. Tap your NYU Card (or a library guest print card in New York) and print your document!
How do I delete my Adobe account without paying?
Sign in to https://account.adobe.com/plans.
- Select Manage plan for the plan you want to cancel.
- Select Cancel your plan. Don’t see Cancel your plan?
- Indicate the reason for cancellation, and then select Continue.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete your cancellation.
What computer do you need for Uchicago?
We do recommend using either Apple, Dell or Lenovo laptops, which in our experience, tend to be more reliable and solidly constructed than some other brands, but you are welcome to purchase any brand you would like, keeping in mind our minimum requirements and recommendations outlined below.