Does pages word count include footnotes?
conveniently, if you hit cmd-A pages will select everything except for your footnotes. Your word count will then not include footnotes.
Do citations count in word count?
Citations are an essential part of any assignment and therefore included in the word count. A reference list or bibliography is not included in your assignment word count.
How do you count words without citations?
If you want to count only the words in a particular section of your document, select that portion of the text with your mouse or keyboard, then go to Review > Word Count to open the Word Count dialog box to see how many words are in that section and whether that count includes/excludes footnotes/endnotes/text boxes.
How do you start a numbered list with 2?
- After making the paragraph style with the numbered list, select all the text for the second list.
- From the Paragraph Panel Menu, choose Bullets and Numbering.
- Create a New List, level 2.
- In Mode choose Start At and type a number.
- Change the mode to Continue from Previous Number.
How do you change the starting page number in Google Docs?
You can add page numbers to the whole document, to specific sections of your document, or starting from a specific page. Open a Google Doc….
- Open a Google Doc.
- In the top left, click Insert Page number. More options.
- Under “Apply to,” choose where you want to apply the page number change.
- Click Apply.
How do you continue numbering in Google Docs?
Docs: Continue a numbered list
- On your computer, open a document in Google Docs.
- Double-click the first number.
- At the top, click Format. Bullets & numbering.
- Select List options. Continue previous numbering.
- Click OK.
How do I make the header different on each page in Google Docs?
How can I have different headers in Google Docs?
- Go to Google Docs.
- Create a new document by clicking on a Blank template.
- In the new Doc, go to Insert.
- Select Headers & footers.
- Click on Options.
- Select Header format from the dropdown menu.
- Under Layout, check the boxes next to Different odd & even.