How can I have a spa day at home with my mom?
How to throw Mom a luxurious spa day for Mother’s Day
- Minimize noise and distractions.
- Prepare spa fare.
- Create a homemade facial.
- Gently soak her feet.
- Give her a soothing massage.
- Draw a hot bath.
- 5 easy face masks using kitchen ingredients.
- 5 dry hair treatments you can make at home.
What do you do on a spa day with your mom?
7 Ways to Make a Spa Day for Mom Extra Special
- Find someone to join her.
- Prepay for everything in advance.
- Arrange for lunch.
- Treat your mom to an unexpected add-on.
- Let her splurge on products.
- Get her something for the relaxation lounge.
- Continue the spa day at home.
How do you make a spa day at home for kids?
Tips For a Kid-Friendly At-Home Spa Day
- Invitation. Start by creating an invitation asking your children to come to the spa.
- Atmosphere. Download some kid-friendly relaxing music to play during your at-home spa day.
- Food and Drinks. Offer up some spa themed beverages for the kids to enjoy.
- Hair Treatment.
- Tub Soak.
How do I have a spa day with my daughter?
Here’s what you need to know to get started.
- Set the mood.
- Experiment with DIY spa treatments.
- Sip on your own signature spa water.
- Serve nourishing snacks.
- Take turns pampering each other.
- Spend time talking.
How do you do a spa day at-home?
To prepare for the perfect at-home spa day, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Set your intention:
- Commit to a time:
- Plan for what you’ll need:
- Include your friends or significant other:
- Create a relaxation room:
- Choose the perfect scent:
- Set the mood with music:
- Flawless microdermabrasion facial:
What do you do at a spa day at home?
Stage the evening.
What should I do on my mother daughter day?
30 Mother Daughter Activities That You’ll Love
- Bookstore Date.
- Pottery Painting.
- Art Store.
- Spa Night.
- Dress Up.
- Movie Night.
- Write a Book.
- Cook or Bake.
What do you need for a spa day?
What To Pack For a Spa Day
- Waterproof Bag. I like to take a waterproof bag around the day spa with me.
- Two Bags.
- Two Swimsuits.
- Flipflops or Sliders.
- Comfy Clothes.
- Workout Clothes.