How do I build a perfect city in SimCity 4?
Here are a few more SimCity 4 tips to help you start a new city successfully.
- Hold off on Public Services.
- Manage Funding for Services.
- Raise Taxes.
- Make Residential and Industrial Development a Priority.
- Plant Trees.
- Hold Off on Fire and Police Departments.
- Grow Healthcare Facilities Carefully.
How do you get skyscrapers in SimCity 4?
Make sure your zones are high density. Build commercial areas away from industrial parts of the city. Keep in mind that the required population for skyscrapers is not solely based on your city’s population, but also on the population of the region as a whole. Add more civics and ensure crime is low.
How do I build large, healthy cities in SimCity 4?
Create a new region. Pick plains.
Why is SimCity 4 so hard?
· 7y This is one thing I can give my sympathy on, Simcity 4 is pretty hard. Even as someone who played all of the prior entries in the series and was somewhat a master at them, it took me awhile to learn the intricacies of SC4. It’s much more like real life, you gotta build slow and small and have a good amount of patience.
How do you get a big city in SimCity 4?
How do I build a big city in SimCity 4? Here are a few more SimCity 4 tips to help you start a new city successfully. Hold off on Public Services. Manage Funding for Services. Raise Taxes. Make Residential and Industrial Development a Priority. Plant Trees. Hold Off on Fire and Police Departments. Grow Healthcare Facilities Carefully. 9.01.2020
How to build skyscrapers in SimCity 4?
Steps. Focus mainly on commercial districts. You will not get any commercial skyscrapers at all unless you have an office population of at least 5,000 workers. Once you reach that milestone, you can build a stock market which attract large buildings. Make sure your area is desirable enough.