How do I sync ePub Books to my iPhone?
Select the iPhone from the “Devices” list and open the “Apps” tab in the main iTunes window. Select your ePub-compatible app from the “Apps” section, click the “Add” button and navigate to the files you want to import. Select them in the dialog box and click the “Open” button.
How do I upload Books to FBReader?
There are 2 ways. You can put your book files into Books directory on the memory card of your device. (Or into another directory defined in Settings->Directories->Book path option.) All files in this directory will be automatically scanned by FBReader library service.
How do I import ePub Books into Apple Books?
Provide the EPUB file, cover image, sample, and description you’d like to appear on Apple Books.
- Upload your book. In the publishing portal, click Submit a New Book.
- Add a title and description.
- Set category, language, and other info.
- Enter publishing details.
How do I open FB2 files on Android?
How to Open FB2 Files
- Download and install the application.
- Add FB2 files.
- Set the configurations.
- Open FB2 files.
How do I transfer EPUB files to my iPhone?
Copy epub to iPhone without iTunes
- Select Go in the menu bar and choose AirDrop in the list.
- On your iPhone, launch Control Center by swiping up from the bottom bezel of your iPhone, turn on Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and AirDrop.
- Right click the epub book to share the book via Airdrop. Then click Accept on your iPhone.
How do I highlight FBReader?
FBReader 1.8/1.8. 1 for Android is released Text highlighting. Just select area you want to highlight and tap bookmark icon.
How do I change the brightness on my FBReader?
How to adjust screen brightness in the reader? Swipe your finger along the left edge of the screen. This will increase brightness if you swipe up and decrease if you swipe down. On some (old) phones you have to switch off “automatic brightness” in device settings to enable this feature.
How do I AirDrop to ePub?
Go to the ‘My Books’ screen and tap the export icon. Choose a format (it should be ePub if you want to send it to Book Creator). If the other iPad has AirDrop turned on, you can tap on their name to start sending the book.
How do I open an ePub File in iBooks?
- Copy all epub files to your Android device.
- Open Universal Book Reader. The first time you start it, you will see some tips about the app’s features.
- The app will now ask you if you want to import all ebooks. Tap the Yes button and all the ebooks on your device will show up in the app automatically.
How to read books on FBReader from mobile device?
… and also from your mobile device. Open network library view, go to “FBReader book network” catalogue. You will be requested to select google account and confirm that you trust FBReader. Screenshots for google device.
What is the latest stable release of FBReader?
Latest stable release of FBReader is 3.0.32. The Premium Edition is only available on the Google Play. Free version is downloadable on the Google Play, from other android markets, and from this page.
What is the history of FBReader for Android?
History and current version. FBReader for Android was written in Java as a clone of original (C++) FBReader program. It was named FBReaderJ, but now we prefer to write “FBReader for Android”. Initial version was partially written as a student project at Academy of Modern Software Engineering.
Where can I download The FBReader SDK?
You can download the SDK and test it in demo mode before deciding. The full sources of FBReader 2.6.15 for Android 2.x are available under the GPL from the git repository at GitHub.