How do I use WooCommerce shortcodes in WordPress?
Go to your admin dashboard and click on Plugin > Add New on the right side. Then search for WooCommerce shortcodes, and then you just have to install and activate it. When you install a shortcode plugin for WooCommerce, you will find a new shortcode button in your page editor and post editor.
How do I get a product shortcode in WooCommerce?
How to add shortcodes to your WooCommerce store
- From your WordPress dashboard go to Pages > Add New. We’re going to create a new page called ‘Products’ but you could edit an old page if you’d prefer.
- Next, you’ll need to create a block by clicking the black + button in the content area.
How do I create a checkout page in WooCommerce WordPress?
How to Create a Checkout Page in WordPress (No Code)
- Step 1: Install and Activate SeedProd. The first step is to install and activate the SeedProd plugin.
- Step 2: Create a New Page.
- Step 3: Add Content to Your Checkout Page.
- Step 4: Publish Your WordPress Checkout Page.
- Step 5: Assign Your Checkout Page to WooCommerce.
How do I change the checkout page in WooCommerce?
First, go to WooCommerce » Settings and click on the ‘Advanced’ tab. Then, select the new WooCommerce checkout page URL from the drop down menu. Make sure to click ‘Save changes’ at the bottom of the screen.
How do I show items on my WooCommerce homepage in WordPress?
Displaying products with WooCommerce on your Homepage in SpicePress
- Installing the WooCommerce plugin. To install WooCommerce, you can follow this article.
- Managing your Homepage product section. In your WP Admin Panel, Go to Appearance >> Customize >> Homepage Section Settings >> Home Shop settings.
How do I customize a WooCommerce checkout form?
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce > Checkout Fields.
- There are three sets of Fields you can edit:
- Select the Add Field button.
- Enter your text and preferences.
- Save Changes.
- To export custom checkout field data, you will need to export WooCommerce order data using WooCommerce Customer / Order / Coupon Export.
How do I customize my WordPress checkout page?
Let’s see the step-by-step process:
- In your WordPress dashboard, go to WooCommerce > Checkout > Billing and click Add New Field.
- Select the type of field you want to create and fill in the label, placeholder/type, and description.
- After that, tick the conditional checkbox on the right.
- Press Save and you’re done!