What are the groups under Insert tab?
Groups of Insert Tab in MS Word The Insert tab has 10 groups. These are pages, tables, illustrations, add-ins, media, links, comments, text, and symbols.
What is Insert tab in Word?
The Insert tab contains various items that you may want to insert into a document. These items include such things as tables, word art, hyperlinks, symbols, charts, signature line, date & time, shapes, header, footer, text boxes, links, boxes, equations and so on.
How do you insert SmartArt in Word?
Insert SmartArt Diagrams
- Click where you want to insert the SmartArt.
- Click the Insert tab.
- Click the SmartArt button in the Illustrations group.
- Select a category.
- Select a graphic.
- Click OK.
How many groups are there in Insert tab?
Insert tab: The Insert tab has seven groups of related commands; Pages, Tables, Illustrations, Links, Header & Footer, Text and Symbols.
How many groups are there in tab?
home tab has five groups: Clipboard, Font, Paragraph (circled below), Styles, and Editing.
Is Media Group present on Insert tab?
Explanation: The media clips section is present in the insert tab. The PowerPoint software application enables the user to play audio and video file clips in the presentation slides.
Where is the Insert tab on Excel?
To quickly insert a new worksheet at the end of the existing worksheets, click the Insert Worksheet tab at the bottom of the screen. To insert a new worksheet in front of an existing worksheet, select that worksheet and then, on the Home tab, in the Cells group, click Insert, and then click Insert Sheet.
How do I use the SmartArt hierarchy in Word?
Create a hierarchy
- On the Insert tab, in the Illustrations group, click SmartArt.
- In the Choose a SmartArt Graphic gallery, click Hierarchy, and then double-click a hierarchy layout (such as Horizontal Hierarchy).
- To enter your text, do one of the following: Click [Text] in the Text pane, and then type your text.
What contextual tab contains the SmartArt styles options?
You can find SmartArt tools on two tabs: the Format tab and the Design tab:
- The Design tab helps you change your SmartArt graphic’s layout, to change the style, or to change the colors used in your SmartArt graphic.
- The Format tab helps you change the shapes in your SmartArt graphic, their style, and their colors.
What are different types of tabs?
Types of tab stops:
- Left Tab left-aligns the text at the tab stop.
- Center Tab centers the text around the tab stop.
- Right Tab right-aligns the text at the tab stop.
- Decimal Tab aligns decimal numbers using the decimal point.
- Bar Tab draws a vertical line on the document.