What book should I read if I like the Hunger Games?
13 Books to Read If You Loved “The Hunger Games”
- “Girl in the Arena” by Lise Haines. 1/13.
- “Matched” by Ally Condie. 2/13.
- “The Giver” by Lois Lowry. 3/13.
- “Divergent” by Veronica Roth. 4/13.
- “Brave New World” by Aldous Huxley. 5/13.
- “1984” by George Orwell. 6/13.
- “Uglies” by Scott Westerfeld. 7/13.
- “V for Vendetta” by Alan Moore.
What book should I read if I liked Twilight?
“The Host” by Stephanie Meyer “The Host” isn’t a “Twilight” novel, but Stephanie Meyer’s sci-fi romance will hit the spot for fans of the series just the same.
What books inspired Twilight?
Each book in the series was inspired by and loosely based on a different literary classic: Twilight on Jane Austen’s 1813 novel Pride and Prejudice, New Moon on William Shakespeare’s play Romeo and Juliet, Eclipse on Emily Brontë’s 1847 novel Wuthering Heights, and Breaking Dawn on a second Shakespeare play, A …
What should I read after Twilight and 50 shades of GREY?
You’re welcome in advance.
- “The Steele Stories” (Stark International Trilogy) by J. Kenner.
- “A Million Dirty Secrets” by C.L. Parker.
- “Crossfire” by Sylvia Day.
- “Overruled” by Emma Chase.
- “The Breathless Trilogy” by Maya Banks.
- “The Siren” by Tiffany Reisz.
- “The Dark Garden” by Eden Bradley.
- “Just One Night” by Kyra Davis.
Should I read The Hunger Games after seeing the movie?
Once you’ve seen the movie, there’s no need to read the book. That’s what a friend was told after seeing an advance screening for “The Hunger Games” movie. Still, anyone who enjoys this movie and intends to catch the sequel, “Catching Fire,” should go back and read the book to appreciate the story even more.
Is Hunger Games better than Divergent?
Divergent and The Hunger Games are but two. However, Divergent is much better than The Hunger Games, in my opinion. On a rare occasion a person either doesn’t fit into any factions and becomes faction-less or they fit into more than more, and this is Divergent.
Is crave related to Twilight?
If this exclusive excerpt is any indication, Tracy Wolff’s Crave is about to become fandom’s new favorite vampire romance obsession. It’s hard not to make connections between this novel and Stephanie Meyer’s Twilight series. Because Crave seems like it’s going to be everything the Twilight series never was.
Is Twilight based on Mormonism?
The Twilight novels and film franchise have religious associations, too — but most of them come from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (the Mormons).
How is Anastasia Steele described in the book?
Appearance. Anastasia describes herself as a pale, brown-haired young woman with blue eyes too big for her face. Ana has a fresh, youthful face and innocent appeal. She is described by Christian as beautiful, very attractive, and alluring, but she is shown to be rather insecure about being slim, pale, and scruffy.
What’s a good book to read like Fifty Shades of Grey?
21 Steamy Books like Fifty Shades of Grey
- The Professional by Kresley Cole.
- Knight by Kristen Ashley.
- The Breathless Trilogy by Maya Banks.
- Club Shadowlands by Cherise Sinclair.
- Wild Card by Lora Leigh.
- With This Collar by Sierra Cartwright.
- Slow Surrender by Cecilia Tan.