What has been invented in 2020?
- A Skill-Building Robot. Embodied Moxie.
- A Refuge for Bees. Beewise Beehome.
- A Guide To Cancer Trials. TrialJectory.
- Built for the Climate. BrainBox AI.
- Clearing The Airwaves. Krisp.
What inventions make life easier?
Inventions that will make your lives much more easier.
- Finger guard. You save your fingers from becoming a slice of the onion and from the awful smell of them.
- Bottle Opener Remote.
- Self-locking bendy bike.
- Gum packaging with built-in garbage compartment.
- Portable Razor.
- Suitcase- scooter.
- Rucksack Bike.
What is the most weakest country?
Weakest Countries In the World
- Tuvalu Tuvalu, formerly known as the Ellice Islands, is a Polynesian island nation located in the Pacific Ocean, midway between Hawaii and Australia.
- Antigua and Barbuda Antigua and Barbuda is a twin-island country in the Americas, lying between the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean.
Why can Germany have an army but not Japan?
Because Japan has a pacifist constitution that was essentially forced on them by the US occupation forces. Article 9 states that they will not use military force for aggressive purposes. Japan DOES have a military; one of the biggest in the world, actually.
Who is the world power today?
United States of America: The United States of America retained its numero uno position as the global leader of power this year also. One of the major factors that have contributed to the superpower status of the nation is its military might.
What is the first world power?
The United States became the first true global superpower in the aftermath of World War II. At the end of that war, America was home to half of the world’s GDP, a proportion that was never before and has never since been matched by any one country.