What is the positive impact of social media?
The positive aspects of social media Social media enables you to: Communicate and stay up to date with family and friends around the world. Find new friends and communities; network with other people who share similar interests or ambitions. Join or promote worthwhile causes; raise awareness on important issues.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of coal?
Advantages and Disadvantages of Using Coal Energy
- Coal energy is an affordable energy source because of the coal’s stable price compared to other fuel sources.
- Coal is easy to burn.
- Coal produces high energy upon combustion.
- Coal energy is inexpensive.
- Coal is abundant.
- Coal energy is a reliable energy source.
How do you express advantages?
Let’s check some useful phrases you can use when you describe advantages:
- “The first advantage of “this” is …” “There are many advantages to … and one of them is…” “The positive aspects of …
- “The first disadvantage of … is …..” “There are many negative aspects and one of them is…”
- “In my opinion,” “From my perspective,”
What are the advantages and disadvantages of friction?
Advantages and Disadvantages of Friction
- Friction is responsible for many types of motion.
- It helps us walk on the ground.
- Brakes in a car make use of friction to stop the car.
- Asteroids are burnt in the atmosphere before reaching Earth due to friction.
- It helps in the generation of heat when we rub our hands.
What are the positive effects of social media to students?
- Provides every student with the possibility of learning online.
- Makes easy to get instant access to reliable information.
- Serves as an effective device for academic performance.
- It helps to improve writing skills.
- It helps to become an expert in the use of innovative technologies.
- Enhances creative activities.