Where are all the weapons in me3?
Mass Effect 3 Assault Rifles
- M-8 Avenger: Found during prologue mission.
- M-96 Mattock: Found during Grissom Academy mission.
- M-15 Vindicator: Found during Priority: Mars mission.
- Phaeston: Found during Tuchanka: Extract Turian Survivors mission.
- M-76 Revenant: Found during Priority: The Citadel mission.
Where do I find Omega in Mass Effect 3?
Omega is a mission location in the N7 HQ Galaxy at War mini-game for Mass Effect 3.
Can you revisit Omega me3?
Upon completing the Omega DLC there is actually no way back, plus those side quests are completed during the missions.
Where is m12 Locust ME3?
The M-12 Locust can be found during Kasumi’s loyalty mission in Donovan Hock’s vault on the table with the graybox. If the weapon is not picked up, it will be awarded at the end of the mission.
What nebula is Omega in Mass Effect?
The Omega Nebula (scientifically classified as Messier 17 or NGC 6618, but alternately known as Swan Nebula, Checkmark Nebula, Lobster Nebula, or Horseshoe Nebula) is a Sagittarius Constellation nebula discovered by Swiss astronomer Jean-Philippe de Cheseaux in 1745. It is approximately 6000 light years from Earth.
What order should I play the ME3 DLC?
Mass Effect 3 mission order
- Priority: Earth.
- Priority: Mars.
- Priority: Citadel I.
- From Ashes Mass Effect 3 DLC – Priority: Eden Prime – to recruit a new squadmate.
- Priority: Palaven – James, Garrus, and Liara are good companions here.
- N7: Cerberus Lab.
- Priority: Sur’Kesh – Garrus and Liara.
When should I do Omega DLC ME3?
Players will need to complete the entirety of the Mass Effect 3: Omega DLC before they can return to the Normandy and the main story. Some fans prefer to place it between Priority: Citadel II and Priority: Rannoch, or between Priority: Rannoch and Priority: The Citadel III.