Where did YEET come from?
Urban Dictionary says yeet is “especially used in basketball when someone has shot a three-pointer that they are sure will go in the hoop”. This is probably a derivation from the dance, during which the dancer calls out “yeet” when making a throwing action with their arms.
What does YEET mean in 2021?
throwing something away from yourself
Who Invented Internet Memes?
How can I improve my English reading books?
Read extensively but highlight vocabulary/grammar that you don’t understand or that you want to learn. Keep reading for one chapter or for a certain number of pages – again don’t stop to look anything up yet. Once you have read a chapter, go back and look up words you don’t understand or grammar that you want to learn.
What books should I read to improve my writing?
The Best Writing How-To Books
- 1 Everybody Writes: Your Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content by Ann Handley.
- 2 Write Tight: Say Exactly What You Mean with Precision and Power by William Brohaugh.
- 3 The Sense of Style: The Thinking Person’s Guide to Writing in the 21st Century by Steven Pinker.
What does OG mean in shows?
(The term, meaning “original gangster” — the criminal equivalent of “elder statesman” — was popularized by Ice-T’s 1991 masterpiece rap album OG Original Gangster.)
What’s the most used word in 2020?
Who created the word meme?
Who invented the word simp?
The evolution of simp The dictionary lists its first known usage as 1946, although it appeared in The New York Times as early as 1923. The most recent entry in the dictionary dates to the 2000 novel “My Once Upon a Time,” by British novelist Diran Adebayo, where “simp” appears twice in the first 20 pages.
What is the best book to improve your grammar?
Bestsellers in Grammar
- #1. Word Power Made Easy.
- #2. Wren & Martin High School English Grammar and…
- #3. Word Power Made Easy.
- #4. Key to Wren & Martin’s Regular & Multicolour…
- #5. Wren & Martin High School English Grammar and…
- #6. Rapidex English Speaking Course.
- #7. Complete General English Book For All…