Who is vice-chancellor of JNTU Kakinada?
Satish ChandraJawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada / Vice-chancellor
How can I contact JNTU Kakinada?
Please contact Help Desk phone number: 9491283135 for enquiries/queries related to Student Services Portal.
How do I complain to Jntuk?
Jntuk Helpline Number (Toll Free) Customer Care Contact Enquiry Phone No For OD, PC, Email, Head Off
- Vice-Chancellor office number’s.
- P : 0884-2300888.
- e : [email protected]
- P : 0884-2300777.
- Address : Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh 533003,
Who is Jntuk principal?
JNTUK – Kakinada Contacts
|Dr. B. Balakrishna||Principal|
|Department of Civil Engineering|
|Dr. M. Swaroopa Rani||Professor & Head|
How many days is Jntuk OD?
The Original Degree (OD) Will Be Made Ready Within 45 Days Of Time After Submission & Will Be Sent To The Given Address. Submit Before 12.
How can I check my Jntuk grace marks?
How To Check JNTUK Grace Marks Results:
- First of all, apply For the JNTUK 0.15% Adjustment Grace Marks provided above a link.
- After applying 0.15% Adjustment of Grace Marks then results are updated here from the JNTUK Official web portal.
- Click on the above PDF and check your University Register number.
What is PC and CMM?
JNTUK : Procedure to apply for Provisional Certificates (PC), Consolidated Marks Memos (CMM)
How can I get OD from JNTU Kakinada in Tatkal?
JNTUK Kakinada Process To Apply Original Degree (OD) In Tatkal Process….Certificates Are To Be Placed In The Following Order :
- Demand Draft (DD).
- Provisional Certificate (PC).
- Consolidated Marks Memo (CMM) (For B. Tech / B. Pharmacy Courses Only).
- Marks Memos (From SSC To Degree Final Year Final Semester).
How many subjects can we leave in Jntuk r16?
JNTUK should consider this issue as many students are suffering with the last few subjects of the total 44 subjects who might loose an extra year of their life.
What is special grace marks in Jntuk?
For Diploma base students up to 6 marks can be added for any two subjects. For example, “A” candidate fails 2 subjects to enter B. tech academics. subject-1 got 20 and subject-2 got 21 then 3 marks added for subject-1 and the remaining 3 marks added for subject-2.
Is JNTU autonomous or government?
In the year 2003 the college has become autonomous. The College is governed by the rules and guidelines provided by the university from time to time. The Principal is the administrative and the academic Head of the College.