Who owns Smart Belize?
Speednet Communications Ltd
Smart, a subsidiary of Speednet Communications Ltd, has in a short period of time become one of the leading mobile service providers in Belize. In March 2005, the company opened its doors with a vision, commitment and 5,000 customers enjoying basis mobile services with better service, wider coverage and lower rates.
What is the APN for smart Belize?
The Access Point Network (APN) for Smart Belize is ‘internet’.
How do I borrow credit from smart Belize?
Smart’s Prepaid customers can request a $4 credit advance from Smart! All you have to do is send a text to CALL (2255), in the body of the message type LOAN. $4.10 will be repaid automatically upon your next recharge.
How can I send credit to Smart?
Requirements: Credit balance of $0.03 or less. Instructions: Send a text to CALL (2255), in the body of the message type the recipient’s phone number with 501 in front (Example: 501670####).
How can I buy Smart Data?
- SMS bundles can be purchased by dialing SMS (767). Click here for a list of our available bundles, their prices, and expiration periods.
- Data packages can be purchased by dialing NET (638) for MB packages or DATA (3282) for GB packages.
What year was smart established in Belize?
Speednet Communications opened for business in March 2005, with the launch of our cellular brand, Smart. Our objective at that time was to provide the best wireless communication services in Belize at the best rates.
How do I set up data on my smart phone?
How to Activate Mobile Internet in SmartCell?
- Go to your phone’s Settings option.
- Enter the Mobile Network/ Mobile Data/Cellular option.
- Choose Acess Point Name.
- Fill the name as Smart Telecom and APN as Smart.
- Save this news Acess Point and make it default.
- Turn Mobile Data on and enjoy internet surfing.
How do I check my Smart internet balance?
- Dialing *123# is the easiest way to check your Smart balance.
- If you want a complete breakdown of your Smart balance, just choose Balance/Services and then Check Balance (you can do this by typing the corresponding number such as “4” and pressing SEND).
How can I check my Smart postpaid balance?
How to Check Your Smart Postpaid Balance. If you’re a Smart postpaid subscriber, you may check your postpaid balance or bill by texting BILL to 211.
How can I get Smart loan?
How to take loan in Smart Cell?
- You need to dial *129*10# on your mobile phone.
- After you dial the above USSD code, you get the loan amount on your balance if you have less than Rs 1.
How do I transfer credit from Digicel to Belize?
- Dial *100# or 100*
- Press 1 for TopUp.
- Press 3 for Send Mi Credit.
- Please enter the phone number to be credited.
- Please enter the amount in dollars between $1 and $xx. xx.
- Press SEND to confirm transfer.
How do you send credit to another phone?
Dial *128* then the phone number of the person you are sending the credit to (including the area code), then * the amount, then # and press the call button or send button. For example *128*18681234567*2#.
What can I do with the Smart Belize app?
This is also a built in feature found on the Smart App. Search for “Smart Belize” on Google Play or the App Store! Smart’s data customers can browse the web, share photos, send messages or emails, and get in contact with the rest of the world using their data capable devices!
How do I request a data package in Belize?
Use the Smart App! Search for “Smart Belize” on Google Play or the App Store Or, using a Smart phone, send a text to 9666 (ZOOM); in the body of the message type the requested data package, a space, and the modem number.
What are the working hours of smart Belize?
All our Smart showrooms countrywide open at 8:00am Monday to Friday and close at 5:00pm except for the two showrooms located in Belize City, they both close at 5:30pm. All our showrooms are open on Saturdays from 9:00am – 1:00pm. I’d like to work at Smart, does your company have any vacancies available?
How do I call Belize from a smart Roamer?
To call anywhere outside the roaming country, hold down the 0 key until the “+” sign appears, then dial the country code and phone number. To call another Smart roamer, hold down the 0 key until the “+” sign appears, then dial 501+7 digit Belize number. NOTE: Same procedures apply when sending a SMS. Prices are inclusive of GST.