Are medical school interviews on weekends?
silverhorse84. Drexel interviews on Saturdays along with some weekdays. That’s the only school I’ve heard of that interviews on weekends. There are some schools that interview Fridays or Mondays which may allow you to miss less work, but you’re definitely going to be missing a few days throughout the year.
How do I ace a medical school interview?
Answering medical school interview questions essentially boils down to the following:
- Be consistent with what you wrote on your application.
- Have your answers progress clearly and directly address the question.
- Take a firm position on an issue, when necessary.
- Prioritize patient needs above all else.
Can medical schools see other schools you applied?
No, medical schools cannot see how many other schools you applied to, let alone which ones. In AMCAS, you indicate which schools you’d like your primary application to be sent to. Those schools will see all of your information except where else you applied.
What should I do the day before my medical school interview?
Eight last minute tips before your medical school interview
- Don’t fight the stress of it all! This is a stressful situation.
- Run through the things you know you’ll have to say.
- Don’t try to predict unusual or difficult questions at this stage.
- Ignore everyone else.
- Keep your ears open.
- Think about your temperature.
- Think about caffeine and glucose levels.
- Think about your appearance.
Is medical school interview hard?
It is hard to get to get an interview at medical schools. If you get an interview at a medical school, you are more than half way there to getting accepted. Medical schools only accept a small percentage of students for the interview process. If your college offers mock interviews, make sure to take advantage of them.