How can I find the region code of my Samsung?
About Phone Method
- Open up the Settings application.
- Scroll down and tap on the “About Phone” menu.
- Now tap the “Software Information” option.
- And look for the “Service Provider SW Ver.” section.
- Here you’ll find the 3-letter CSC code for your smartphone or tablet.
What is the region of Samsung?
What are Region Codes?
|2||Europe, Middle East, Japan, South Africa|
|3||South Korea, Taiwan, HK, ASEAN|
|4||Australia, NZ, Latin America|
How can I know the region of my Android phone?
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app . Tap Menu Account. Under “Country and profiles,” find your name and country.
How can I change my android region?
How to change region on Android or Change your Google Play country?
- Open the Play Store app.
- Select the icon at the top left corner (options button) and select Account.
- Click “Country and profiles” or “Language and Region” option.
- Once you set up your new country, your payment method would also be refreshed.
How do I change the country code on my Android phone?
Change your Google Play country
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings General Account and device preferences. Country and profiles.
- Tap the country where you want to add an account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment method for that country.
Can a phone be locked to a country?
If you’re referring to unlocking and locking the bootloader of your phone then yes, it can be done. Android OEMs have their own tools to unlock and lock their bootloaders so it’s better to check on their respective websites.
What are the country specific codes for Samsung Galaxy Android global?
List of CSC (Country specific codes) for Samsung Galaxy Android Global. Afghanistan (AFG) Algeria (TMC) Austria (TTR) Austria (3 Hutchison) (DRE) Austria (A1) (MOB) Austria (T-Mobile) (MAX) Austria (Telering) (TRG)
How many state codes are there in Saskatchewan?
Saskatchewan Saskatchewan SK Yukon Yukon YT SState, Province, and Territory Codes for the United States and Canada | 6 Title State, Province, and Territory Codes for the United States and Canada Created Date 5/24/2021 1:56:40 PM
Can I select separate state and province codes in sterlingtms?
Separate state and province codes are available in SterlingTMS for the following countries: For other countries or regions you can use the 2-digit countrycode as the state or province code. You can select the following statesfor the United States: You can select the followingCanadian provinces and territories:
How do I change the region on my Samsung Galaxy device?
To change your region, you’ll need a local SIM card, insert it, and reset your Samsung device. After you’ve gotten hold of a local SIM card and inserted it, go to Settings, ‘General management,’ and tap on ‘Reset.’ Then hit ‘Factory data reset’ and confirm.