How can I get sponsored to study abroad?

How can I get sponsored to study abroad?

  1. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees.
  2. Fulbright-Nehru Master’s Fellowships.
  3. Fulbright-Kalam Climate Fellowship.
  4. Fulbright-Nehru Doctoral Research Fellowships.
  5. Great Wall Program.
  6. Inlaks Scholarship.
  7. National Overseas Scholarship Scheme by the Indian Government.
  8. Orange Tulip Scholarship.

How can I get a loan to study abroad in Nigeria?

How To Get An International Student Loan

  1. Choose your citizenship and school, and click “Compare Student Loans”
  2. Review your list of lenders and compare terms.
  3. Select the student loan that meets your needs and start the online application.

How can I get admission from Nigeria to Germany?


  1. Find a course of study:
  2. Comply with all prerequisite.
  3. Learn and understand the German Language.
  4. You must be financially stable.
  5. Apply For Admission.
  6. Get Your German Student Visa.
  7. Find Accommodation.
  8. Enroll At Your University.

How can I get a loan to study abroad?

Federal Student Loans to Study Abroad You will need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) if you haven’t already. You should contact the financial aid office at your school in the United States to determine which type of aid you can use for your trip and what paperwork you need to fill out.

Does GTBank give student loans?

The GTBank Student loan is one of the different types of loan facilities offered by GTBank. It is designed to help you finance payment for school fees. This loan offering by GTBank is one of the top sources for a student loan in Nigeria.

Where can a student borrow money in Nigeria?

How to Get A Student Loan in Nigeria

  • Access Bank Student Loan. The Access Bank student loan is an advance for school fees that is designed to provide students with short-term financing to cover tuition fees.
  • GT Bank Student Loan.

Is Neco accepted in Germany?

(iii) UI accepts O’ level in Literature in English and other Arts and Social Science subjects. The O level (WAEC and NECO) requirements posted above may only apply to German under the faculty of Arts and Humanities.