How do I see other students assignments in Google Classroom?
As the teacher, locate your assignment folder in GDrive. Right click and open sharing options. Choose OFF, then SAVE. This way, my students can only see their own work and no one else’s.
How do you hide assignments on Google classroom?
Hide an Assignment
- Click CLASSES on the top menu bar, and then click Assignments below the class name.
- Click the assignment you want to hide.
- In the column that opens on the right, select Hide from the Actions menu. Click Undo if you no longer want to hide the assignment.
How do I transfer assignments in Google Classroom?
Click the class and choose an option:
- Reuse an announcement—On the Stream page, in the Share something with your class box, click Reuse post .
- Reuse an assignment, question, or materials—Click Classwork Create Reuse post .
How do I link to a student in Google Classroom?
Add a webpage to an assignment
- On the website, click Share to Classroom .
- Sign in to Classroom. If your account isn’t listed, click Add account and add your account.
- Click Choose class and select the class to share to.
- Click Choose assignment and select the assignment.
- Click Go.
- Click Attach.
- Click View Assignment.
Can you copy students from one Google classroom to another?
This article is for teachers. You can copy an active or archived class that you plan to teach again. Only teachers and co-teachers can copy a class. The teacher who copies the class becomes the primary owner of the copied class.
Can students see archived classes in Google Classroom?
You and your students can view an archived class. To use the class again, you have to restore it. You and your students can still access any class materials in Google Drive. That’s why an archived class’s calendar still shows in your Google Calendar.
Can you hide old assignments in Google Classroom?
1. Hide and save (don’t delete) packaged and posted assignments that you didn’t get to during class time. Currently, Google Classroom doesn’t allow teachers to hide already-posted assignments.
Who can see my assignment in Google Classroom?
After you turn in a file from Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides, only the teacher can see and edit your work. For instructions, go to Turn in an assignment.
How do I merge two classes in Google Classroom?
Unfortunately, merging classrooms is not currently possible in Google Classroom. If you would like to provide feedback or request a feature about merging classes, you can select the “?” in the bottom left corner of your Google Classroom and select the option “Report issue or request feature” and explain it there.