How do I update my Toshiba at105?
Android 3.0 (Honeycomb)
- From the Home screen, tap on the Apps icon in the upper right corner.
- Locate the Service Station icon and application.
- Tap Check for Updates and follow the on-screen instructions.
- The software updates automatically, and your tablet will power off and on as part of this update.
When did the Toshiba Thrive come out?
July 10, 2011
|Release date||July 10, 2011|
|Operating system||Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich (some models in the USA/Canada) or 3.2.1 Honeycomb (other countries)|
|CPU||1 GHz dual-core Nvidia Tegra 2|
|Memory||1 GB LPDDR2 RAM|
How do I unlock my Toshiba tablet if I forgot my password?
Select a local account and click on Reset Password button. It will reset / unlock your password quickly. If you’re using a Microsoft account with your Toshiba Encore tablet, there should be a local account associated with your Microsoft account. Choose that account and reset the password.
How do you change the battery on a Toshiba rice cooker?
Turn off and unplug your rice cooker again. Turn your rice cooker on its side and locate the battery compartment. Use a screwdriver to remove the screws in the battery compartment or unsnap the compartment with your fingers, depending on the cooker. Remove the lithium battery and place it into a ziplock bag.
How do I root my Toshiba Thrive?
III. Rooting the Toshiba Thrive:
- Download and place the Toolkit archive onto your Desktop.
- Extract files from the archive to your Desktop.
- Connect your device to your PC using the USB cable.
- Double-click on Easy_Flash_Tool.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- And you should be rooted now!