How do I view text messages on my Nokia phone?
Nokia 3 V – View Text Messages
- From a Home screen, swipe up to access all apps.
- Tap. Messages. . If prompted to change the default SMS app , tap. NEXT. YES. to confirm.
- Select the message you wish to view.
How do I change my message screen on Nokia?
On some internet sites where you can send free Text messages you can choose whether to send a normal message, or a full screen message. will bring you to the “Number screening” list. Scroll down to the number you wish to delete from that list, then press Options, and then Delete.
How do I check messages on Nokia 105?
Move the cursor to Settings and press the Select button. Keep the cursor on Voice mailbox number press the Select button. Enter your voicemail number and press the OK button. From your handset dial 222 to access your voicemail.
How do I download SMS settings?
NOTICE: SCREEN IMAGES MAY DIFFER FROM YOUR ACTUAL DEVICE.
- Select Messages.
- Select the Menu button. Note: The Menu button may be placed elsewhere on your screen or your device.
- Select Settings.
- Select More settings.
- Select Text messages.
- Select Message Centre.
- Enter the Message centre number and select Set.
How do I activate MMS on my Nokia?
Press the Home key to return to the home screen.
- 1 Find “Access point names” Slide your finger downwards starting from the top of the screen.
- 2 Create new data connection. Press the new data connection icon.
- 3 Enter APN.
- 4 Enter MMSC.
- 5 Enter IP address.
- 6 Enter port number.
- 7 Enter country code.
- 8 Enter network code.
How can I change my SMSC on Nokia?
- Open up your SMS message app.
- Go to “Menu”
- Select “Settings”
- Select “Advance”
- Click “SMS centre”
- Set SMS centre number as “+6598541110” or “+6596845999”
How do I set up messages on my Nokia?
How to Set Up Voice Mail on a Nokia Cell Phone
- Press and hold the “1” key on your Nokia cell phone. Release the key when the voice mail system is dialed.
- Listen to the voice mail system greeting.
- Record your voice mail greeting.
- Listen for confirmation that your voice mail was successfully set up.
How do I retrieve messages from my Nokia flip phone?
Nokia 2720 V Flip – Auto Receive Messages
- Press the. center button. to open the ‘Menu’.
- Select. Messages. .
- Press the. right soft key. to choose Options.
- Select. Settings. .
- Select. Auto retrieve messages. .
- Select one of the following: Off. On with roaming.
How can I change my SMS center number in Nokia keypad mobile?
To set or change the SMS service center number on your SIM card
- From your Home screen, tap the Application screen icon.
- Find and tap Phone.
- If the dialpad does not appear, tap the dialpad icon.
- Type *#*#4636#*#*.
- Tap Phone information.
- Scroll down to SMSC.
- Tap Refresh to get the current number and the format it uses.
What is screened call in Nokia?
Nokia 1200 has a call-screening feature that enable you screen numbers you do not want to receive calls from. This can be useful if you do not want to answer calls from certain numbers. This page contains information on how to add a number to your screen list.
How do I read messages on my old Nokia Phone?
Read text messages – Nokia 100 Press Menu. Scroll to Messages and press Select. Scroll to Inbox and press Select. Highlight the required text message and press Read.