How do you answer what do you hope to get out of this course?
How to answer, “What do you hope to gain from this experience?”
- Explain what first interested you about the job.
- Discuss your motivation.
- Describe how the position aligns with your career goals.
- Be realistic and grounded in your answers.
What is the role of English language in society?
It is paramount to speak English nowadays since it gives all kinds of opportunities in communication, life quality, and education. First of all, English breaks down communication barriers because it is a lingua franca. In other words, English is the most commonly used language among foreign language speakers.
What is the role of English in the 21st century?
Knowledge is power Early exposure to English helps to polish up and cultivate a good command of the language. Living in a globalised 21stcentury, it is important and relevant to be able to communicate to people from various parts of the world.
Why English is important for Indian?
Introduction: English is one of the most important Global language. The language has contributed significantly in bringing people and their culture closer. The benefits of learning English can be seen in the economic, social and political life of the people of the country.
Why English is called as global language?
Most people consider English to be a global language because it is the one language that is spoken and understood by the majority of the population in almost every region of the world.
What are the disadvantages of English?
The main disadvantage of studying English is the difficulty often associated with learning it. Spelling in English is a matter of memorization because various words that sound one way are spelled differently.
What can we learn from English?
10 Reasons to Learn English
- English is a global language.
- Studying English can help you get a job.
- Learning English can help you meet new people.
- Many scientific papers are written in English.
- English is the language of the media industry.
- English is the language of the Internet.
What is the advantages of speaking English?
Learning English as a foreign language will allow you to communicate with native speakers and ESL (English as a Second language). You will be able to gain a new perspective of the world, enhance your ability to communicate and understand yourself and others better.
How can I use English in my daily life?
Learn English for Daily Life
- Talking on the phone.
- Going to restaurants & going shopping.
- Traveling: airport, hotel, & sightseeing.
- Talking about hobbies & entertainment.