How do you come up with a catchy phrase?
How to brainstorm a catchphrase
- Think of the topic/argument that you want a catchphrase for.
- Write a list of words/phrases that match the topic.
- Try putting the words together into a catchphrase.
- If nothing comes to you yet, use a rhyming/alliteration dictionary.
- If all else fails…
- Don’t settle for the first draft!
Do it for your team quotes?
35 Best Teamwork Quotes to Inspire Collaboration
- “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.”
- “Individual commitment to a group effort—that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilisation work.”
- “Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision.
- “Coming together is a beginning.
What you see is not real quotes?
what you see is not always true, you have to feel and perceive for that. Citat, Citat livet.
What are some good taglines?
Top Brand Slogans
- Nike – “Just Do it”
- Apple – “Think Different”
- L’Oreal – “Because you’re worth it”
- KFC – “It’s finger lickin’ good”
- Coca-Cola – “Open Happiness”
- Dunkin’ Donuts – “America runs on Dunkin’”
- McDonald’s – “I’m lovin’ it”
What you see is what you get example?
For example, a desktop publishing program such as Photoshop is a WYSIWYG graphics program because it can display images on the screen the same way they will look when printed on paper. When the page is published, it should appear nearly the same on the Web as the way it looked in the Web development program.
How do I see quotes?
- “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”
- “All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.”
- “The more I see, the less I know for sure.”
- “Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.”