How do you hide a table in numbers?
Click the table, Control-click the row number for row 1, then choose Hide Table Title or Show Table Title.
How do I insert a row below in Google Docs?
How to Add a Row to a Table in Google Docs
- Click in the row above or below where you wish to add a new row. You can add rows above or below the selected row.
- Right-click on the selected cell.
- Choose “Insert row above” or “Insert row below”.
How do I move a row in numbers?
Rearrange rows and columns in Numbers on Mac
- Select the rows or columns you want to move.
- Do any of the following: Move rows: After selecting the rows, click and hold one of the selected row numbers until the rows appear to rise off the table, then drag them above or below another row.
How do you insert more than 20 rows in Google Docs?
Add and edit tables
- On your computer, open a document or a slide in a presentation.
- Click Insert Table. choose how many rows and columns you want to add. Tables can be as large as 20 x 20 cells.
- The table will be added to your document.
How do I automatically number rows in numbers?
Use the ROW function to number rows
- In the first cell of the range that you want to number, type =ROW(A1). The ROW function returns the number of the row that you reference. For example, =ROW(A1) returns the number 1.
- Drag the fill handle. across the range that you want to fill.
How do I lock cells in Google Sheets?
Lock Specific Cells In Google Sheets
- Right-click on the cell that you want to lock.
- Click on Protect range option.
- In the ‘Protected Sheets and ranges’ pane that opens up on the right, click on ‘Add a sheet or range’
- [Optional] Enter a description for the cell you’re locking.
How do you lock a cell on a Mac?
To lock cells
- Select the cells that you want to lock.
- On the Format menu, click Cells, or press.
- Click the Protection tab, and then make sure that the Locked check box is selected.
- If any cells should be unlocked, select them.
- On the Review tab, click Protect Sheet or Protect Workbook.
How do I copy and paste multiple rows in numbers?
To include multiple consecutive rows, click on the top row’s number, hold down the Shift key and then click on the bottom row number to highlight all of the rows in between. To include multiple non-consecutive rows, hold down the Ctrl key and then click on each row number you’d like to copy.
Why can’t I hide rows in numbers?
You need to unmerge the cells to hide the column or hide all the columns which the merged cell(s) span. You can test this by adding a new column to the end, then selecting all the other columns and the Hide Columns option will be enabled.
How do you insert a textbox in Google Docs 2021?
Use the Drawing Tool to Insert a Text Box in Google Docs
- Open a Google Docs document.
- Click Insert > Drawing > New from the top menu bar.
- Click the Text box icon from the top.
- Draw the text box on your screen.
- When you’ve drawn the box, enter your text in it.
- Your box currently has no border color for it.
Can I share one tab of a Google sheet?
Sometimes you want to share one tab of a spreadsheet while keeping the other tabs private. The ImportRange function in Google Sheets allows you to create a dynamic copy of particular tabs in a spreadsheet that you can share without worrying about collaborators viewing information in the other tabs.
How do you lock a cell in numbers?
In Numbers on iOS, select the table you want to lock and tap the Format button (brush icon). Pick the Arrange tab and tap Lock. When you lock a table, you’ll notice that no matter where you click on that table, it’s as if it’s one object. So you cannot select cells, rows, or columns.
Is there a text box in Google Docs?
You can create a Google text box on iOS or Android devices in Google Docs by inserting a table. The app lets you edit the table text box on any device. The default table dimensions are three rows by three columns. The trick is modifying the table to display one row and one column.
How do you insert a table in numbers?
Add a new table
- Click. in the toolbar, then click a table or drag one to the sheet.
- Do any of the following: Type in a cell: Click the cell, then start typing. Move the table: Click the table, then drag in its top-left corner. Add or remove rows: Click the table, then drag in its bottom-left corner down or up.
How do you lock cells in Excel?
Lock cells to protect them
- Select the cells you want to lock.
- On the Home tab, in the Alignment group, click the small arrow to open the Format Cells popup window.
- On the Protection tab, select the Locked check box, and then click OK to close the popup.
How do you add columns together in numbers?
Select a cell: Click the cell. Select a range of cells across multiple rows and columns: Drag across the range of cells you want to include. Add the values of a single column or row: Click the bar at the top of the column or the left of the row—or select all of the cells in the column or row.
How do you show hidden rows in numbers?
Right click (or control + click ) on an adjacent column header letter. For example “Column D”. Then select Unhide from the dialog.
How do I insert multiple rows in numbers?
Tip: To insert multiple rows or columns, Command-click the number of rows or columns you want to insert, click the arrow, then choose an Add Columns or Add Rows option. To delete multiple rows or columns, Command-click the rows or columns, click the arrow, then choose Delete Selected Rows or Delete Selected columns.
How do I lock cells so they don’t scroll?
Freeze columns and rows
- Select the cell below the rows and to the right of the columns you want to keep visible when you scroll.
- Select View > Freeze Panes > Freeze Panes.
How do I pin a row in Google Sheets?
To pin data in the same place and see it when you scroll, you can freeze rows or columns.
- On your computer, open a spreadsheet in Google Sheets.
- Select a row or column you want to freeze or unfreeze.
- At the top, click View. Freeze.
- Select how many rows or columns to freeze.
How do you make a textbox?
Add a text box Go to Insert > Text Box, and then select Draw Text Box. Click or tap in the document, and drag to draw the text box the size that you want. To add text to a text box, select inside the text box, and then type or paste text.
How do you merge tables in Google Docs?
Merge your table cells in Google Docs
- Christmas has come early for Google Docs users.
- To merge table cells, all you need to do is highlight the cells in your table you want to merge, right click and select merge cells.
- Merged table cells in Word documents can now be imported as well.