How do you make a sidebar on Tumblr?
If you want to add a sidebar to your company’s Tumblr blog, you can do so from the blog’s settings page.
- Click the “Gear” icon to open the settings page.
- Click on the blog you’d like to add a sidebar to and then click the “Customize” button.
How do I change the background on my Tumblr post?
- Log in to Tumblr and open your company’s blog in your browser.
- Click the blog’s “Customize” button to open your theme editor.
- Type the following into the box labeled “Add Custom CSS”:
- Replace “yellow” with the specific color that you want to apply or with the color’s HTML code.
How do you change the background color on Tumblr?
- Log in to the Tumblr website and visit the dashboard customization page (see link in Resources).
- Click on the “Appearance” heading.
- Click on the colored box next to “Background.”
- Select a new color for the background by clicking on the color you want to use on your dashboard.
- Click on the green “Save” button.
How do you make your background transparent on Tumblr?
You can even make Tumblr posts transparent by modifying the opacity value.
- Log in to the dashboard.
- Click the “Edit HTML” button.
- Insert “opacity: [#];” in between the braces to increase or decrease the overall transparency of the post. ”
- Click “Save” to commit the changes.
What is a sidebar on Tumblr?
Your Tumblr blog has a sidebar displaying information that remains consistent regardless of the content that a reader is currently viewing. Some of the default items displayed on the Tumblr sidebar include your picture, a search box, a button for following your blog and a list of the blogs you follow.
How do I add an image to my sidebar on Tumblr?
- Step 1) Have URL of the gif/picture you want on your sidebar ready.
- Step 2) Go to your description and paste this code:
- Step 3) Go back to your tab (or wherever you have the URL to your gif or photo) and copy the link.
- Step 4) Adjust the width of your image to whatever fits your sidebar best.