How do you say someone looks good in a picture?
If you want to say that someone looks good in a particular photo, say it just like that: You look really good in that photo. Alternatively, you might concentrate on a particularly nice feature of the person: You have such a lovely smile in that photo….
What do you say when someone compliments a picture?
I think the best response is a simple “Thank you.” If you have better photos than the ones they’re complimenting, you might even say, “Thanks – I’d love to show you some of my better work too.” But always be thankful for the compliment even if you don’t feel the work is as good as they think it is.
What do you say to a compliment?
Here are a few ways to respond to a compliment:
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”
How do you compliment someone in a picture?
How to compliment a photo
- When complementing a photo, always pick something that you like about that person and use it to compliment the person.
- Point out something in the picture that you like.
- Compliment the colors in the photo.
- If you are complimenting on friends you can opt to make a joke.
- Say something nice about the photo.
What do you reply when someone says beautiful comment?
When someone says you are beautiful, cute or pretty, be gracious, accept and give credit to them. Graciously accepting compliments creates more opportunities to be complimented. If it’s coming from a stranger, you are safer with a simple ‘thank you’.
What is the research report?
Research reports are recorded data prepared by researchers or statisticians after analyzing information gathered by conducting organized research, typically in the form of surveys or qualitative methods. The various sections of a research report are: Summary. Background/Introduction.
What do you reply when someone says appreciate it?
Sample phrases to use to respond to a compliment
- Thank you for your kind words.
- I really appreciate your feedback.
- That’s great, you made our day.
- That’s what we like to hear.
- We’re happy you’re happy.
- You put a big smile on our faces.
What is the difference between an essay and report?
Essays usually focus on analysing or evaluating theories, past research by other people, and ideas. They may include applying theory to practice if you are in a practice-based field. A report usually contains tables, charts and diagrams. Essays don’t usually include tables, charts, or diagrams.
Is a research report an essay?
An essay is an easier type of university assignment and generally used for a great variety of subjects. A research paper requires a clear thesis statement and more time to conduct research and analyze data. It is a more complex type of paper that can also be a form of a term paper in some courses.