How much is Saudi visa fee?
Visa fees (SAR 300) and insurance (SAR 140). The amount in SAR is equivalent to $123 dollars. The visa is valid for up to one full year (365 days) with a maximum 90-day duration of stay at one time and multiple entries.
How can I get Saudi work visa?
Requirements to Obtain Saudi Arabia Work Visas
- A passport that will be valid for the duration of employment.
- A passport-sized photograph, in color.
- Proof of online payment of the visa fee through the Enjazit website.
- A completed visa application.
- Three copies of a signed medical report.
How much is a work visa for Saudi Arabia?
Costs of work permits in Saudi Arabia This is made up of SAR 750 for the Iqama, SAR 6,000 for the work permit, and SAR 450 for insurance. If the company has more than 50% expatriate workers, the fee rises to SAR 8,400, with the work permit fee increasing to SAR 7,200.
How many embassy are there in Saudi Arabia?
This is a list of diplomatic missions in Saudi Arabia. There are currently 114 embassies in Riyadh. Several countries have diplomatic missions accredited from other capitals.
How long Saudi visa takes?
Visa processing – The application takes 4-5 working days to be processed. Visa validity – The visa is provided for a maximum of 90 days from the date of issue. The visa is granted for a maximum stay of 30 days.
What embassies are in Saudi Arabia?
Consulates in Saudi Arabia
- Afghanistan – Jeddah, Consulate General.
- Albania – Jeddah, Consulate.
- Algeria – Jeddah, Consulate General.
- Austria – Jeddah, Consulate.
- Bahrain – Jeddah, Consulate General.
- Bangladesh – Jeddah, Consulate General.
- Belgium – Jeddah, Consulate.
- Brunei – Jeddah, Consulate General.
How long does it take to get visa for Saudi Arabia?
How long it takes to receive the tourist visa for Saudi Arabia? Time taken to issue an e-Visa is 5-30 minutes in most cases and it takes 1-2 business days to issue visa through Embassy or Consulate and it is valid for 1 year. All visas are checked at the airport, before taking off to Saudi Arabia.