How should paragraphs be separated?
Although the most common technique used to separate paragraphs is to add an indent to the first line of each new paragraph, there are other kinds of indents and other techniques that can enhance the text, as well as the overall design.
What are the empty elements and is it valid?
Answer: These elements are called empty or void and only have a start tag since they can’t have any content. They must not have an end tag in HTML. The void elements in HTML 4.01/XHTML 1.0 Strict are area , base , br , col , hr , img , input , link , meta , and param ..
How do you code a line?
The “” tag is responsible for creating a horizontal line across the entire page. Press ↵ Enter to place the “” on it’s own line. At this point, the tag should be on its own line with no other code to the left or right of it. Add attributes to the horizontal line (optional).
Which attribute is used to change the font?
Font Type: Font type can be set by using face attribute with font tag in HTML document.
What does HR mean in HTML?
Which attribute is used to set the Colour of a line?
The HTML color Attribute is used to specify the color of a Horizontal rule.
What are the 4 attributes of body HTML?
Attributes: There are many attributes in the tag which are depreciated from HTML5 are listed below:
- background: It contains the URL of the background image.
- bgcolor: It is used to specify the background color of an image.
- alink: It is used to specify the color of the active link.
When should you put paragraph breaks in a paper?
You should start a new paragraph when:
- When you begin a new idea or point. New ideas should always start in new paragraphs.
- To contrast information or ideas.
- When your readers need a pause.
- When you are ending your introduction or starting your conclusion.
What can I use instead of br?
The <br /> tag is usually a line break in a HTML document. If you are using multiple <br /> tags for having more space, then use margin-top or margin-bottom in CSS. Avoid <br /> tags. By using CSS to add space (for example padding or margin ) between elements instead of /> tags.
What attribute is used to increase thickness of the line?
Answer. Explanation: If you want to change the thickness, or height of your horizontal line, add the height property to your style.
Is a paragraph half a page?
Many students define paragraphs in terms of length: a paragraph is a group of at least five sentences, a paragraph is half a page long, etc.
Why body tag is used in HTML?
The <body> tag defines the document’s body. The <body> element contains all the contents of an HTML document, such as headings, paragraphs, images, hyperlinks, tables, lists, etc. Note: There can only be one <body> element in an HTML document.
How do I make a half horizontal line in HTML?
- Align a <hr> element (with CSS): <hr style=”width:50%;text-align:left;margin-left:0″>
- A noshaded <hr> (with CSS): <hr style=”height:2px;border-width:0;color:gray;background-color:gray”>
- Set the height of a <hr> element (with CSS): <hr style=”height:30px”>
- Set the width of a <hr> element (with CSS):