What are the advantages of new normal?
One of the primary benefits of the new normal is the brightened prospects for Mother Nature. In the absence of many vehicles from our roads, and decreased industrial activity, there has been a positive impact on climate change.
What is the disadvantage of online education?
These are the disadvantages of E-Learning: E-Learning requires strong self-motivation and time management skills. Lack of communicational skill development in online students. Cheating prevention during online assessments is complicated.
What are your expectations for college?
Expectations of a College Student
- Be on Time. Being late does not make a good impression.
- Say it Right from the Beginning. Anyone who is teaching at OCCC has earned a degree and can be referred to as professor.
- Be Respectful. Turn off your cell phone before class begins.
- Be Prepared. Take notes on lectures and readings.
- Be attentive.
- Online Communication.
What do you hope to gain from taking this class?
The skills I would like to gain are:
- A sense of independence and confidence that will encourage me to pursue the. career I hope for.
- Skills that I will be able to apply to my life in the future.
- Education is important in shaping the individual’s future.
Why online learning is bad for mental health?
Increased Stress & Anxiety Alongside the lack of social interaction, online class structure can affect teens and adolescents in a number of ways: They may feel heightened anxiety about keeping up to date with their school work. Other teens may experience difficulty concentrating or staying focused while at home.
What do you expect from your English class?
You should expect to read and write English effectively and fluently. You should see great improvement in your skills during your ESL study experience. The course you choose to study should expand your vocabulary, expression, and pronunciation beyond the classroom.