What car has the most headroom?
10 Best Cars with the Most Headroom
- 2018 Nissan Versa Note. Surprising to some, the subcompact 2018 Nissan Versa Note kicks off our list of the best cars with most headroom.
- 2018 Kia Forte5.
- 2018 Chevrolet Bolt.
- 2018 Dodge Challenger.
- 2018 Hyundai Sonata.
- 2018 Nissan Altima.
- 2018 Subaru Legacy.
- 2018 Subaru Impreza.
What is the most comfortable car for a tall person?
Roomy Used Cars
- 2016-2020 Cadillac CT6. Front headroom: 40.6 inches.
- 2017-2020 Chevrolet Impala. Front headroom: 39.9 inches.
- 2015-2020 Kia Optima. Front headroom: 39.8 inches.
- 2015-2016 Hyundai Equus. Front headroom: 38.7 inches.
- 2013-2015 Scion xB. Front headroom: 40.0 inches.
- 2017-2020 Honda Fit.
- 2017-2019 Nissan Versa Note.
What small SUV has the most headroom?
Here are 5 compact SUVs to consider if you’re height gifted:
- 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Head room: 42.6″ | Leg room: 41.2″
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Head room: 41.6″ | Leg room: 43.0″
- Ford Escape Head room: 41.2″ | Leg room: 43.3″
- 2019 Nissan Rogue Head room: 41.2″ | Leg room: 44.1″
What is the tallest sedan?
10 Sedans and Hatchbacks With High Ground Clearance
- 2021 Mitsubishi Mirage: 6.3 inches.
- 2022 Subaru Legacy: 5.9 inches.
- 2021 Nissan Leaf: 5.9 inches.
- 2021 Toyota Avalon AWD: 5.9 inches.
- 2022 Volvo S60: 5.8 inches.
- 2021 Honda Accord: 5.8 inches.
- 2022 Toyota Camry: 5.7 inches.
- 2021 Volkswagen Jetta: 5.6 inches.
What car has the most room in the driver’s seat?
1 draft pick is the 2019 Dodge Challenger. There are 55.3 inches of hip room up front in the Challenger, with 47.8 inches in the back. But that’s really no surprise. The Dodge is the largest car in the segment in a variety of ways.
Which 2021 SUV has the most headroom?
2021 Kia Telluride
- Headroom for first row: 39.5 in.
- Legroom for first row: 41.4 in.
- Headroom for second row: 38.8 in.
- Legroom for second row: 42.4 in.
- Headroom for third row: 37.8 in.
- Legroom for third row: 31.4 in.
What is the best SUV for a tall person?
One of the best compact SUVs for tall drivers, the Subaru Forester is durable, comfortable, and reliable. It offers ample room for passengers, cargo, and drivers with 41.2 inches of headroom and the most legroom out of the cars listed here with a generous 43.3 inches.
Which car is best for 6 feet person?
Best Cars for Tall People
- 2019 Nissan Leaf. Front headroom: 41.2 inches.
- 2019 Subaru Forester. Front headroom: 41.2 inches.
- 2019 Chevrolet Colorado. Front headroom: 41.4 inches.
- 2019 Nissan Rogue.
- 2019 Ford Flex.
- 2019 Ford Expedition.
- 2019 GMC Yukon / Chevrolet Tahoe / Chevrolet Suburban.
- 2018 Kia Optima.
What luxury sedan has the most headroom?
As a matter of fact, this year’s new Genesis G90 is one of the best luxury cars for tall drivers. According to U.S. News, this luxury sedan is even more spacious than some SUVs and offers up 41.1 inches of front headroom and 46.3 inches of front legroom.
Which cars have the most front headroom and legroom?
The Nissan Leaf is one of the most surprising vehicles to earn a spot on our roundup of cars with the most front headroom and legroom. That’s because the Leaf is a petite electric hatchback, much unlike the utility vehicles that (spoiler alert) are going to dominate this list.
What is the most headroom in a Mustang?
The Mustang checks in with 38.5 and 33.5 inches respectively, while the Camaro has 37.6 and 34.8. (In full disclosure, the Dodge’s rivals can deliver unlimited headroom with their convertible models.) When it comes to midsize cars with the most headroom, the 2018 Hyundai Sonata is at the head of the class.
Which 2018 Chevy Impala has the most headroom?
2018 Chevrolet Impala. Rounding out our list, the 2018 Chevrolet Impala stands out as the top choice for full-size cars with the most headroom. The Impala features 39.9 inches of headroom for the first row, and that’s definitely on the high end of the mainstream spectrum.
Which Subaru has the most headroom for two rows?
Subaru’s second option to our gallery of the cars with the most headroom is the 2018 Subaru Impreza hatchback. This Subaru makes the roster with the most front-row headroom in the compact segment (in a tie with the Impreza sedan) and the hatchback complements that space with a second-place rating in the segment for second-row headroom.