What happened to Weight Watchers frozen desserts?
Weight Watchers is recalling 100,000 cases of its Smart Ones frozen desserts containing pieces of cookie dough that has been recalled because of Listeria monocytogenes contamination. No other sizes, varieties or code dates of Weight Watchers Smart Ones products are included in this recall.”
How many calories are in a Weight Watchers brownie?
There are 130 calories in 1 brownie (36 g) of Weight Watchers Chocolate Brownie.
What can substitute oil in brownies?
The following may be substituted cup for cup for vegetable oil in baked goods:
- Applesauce, preferably unsweetened.
- Banana, ripe and mashed.
- Butter, melted.
- Cauliflower – unseasoned, cooked, and pureed.
- Margarine, melted.
- Pumpkin, cooked and pureed.
How many Weight Watchers points is cocoa powder?
For Weight Watchers and other dieters: Cocoa powder is a good choice. Whether low or high in cocoa butter, it is 1 point per 3 tablespoons on the PointsPlus plan—as compared to semisweet chocolate which is 6 points per 3 tablespoons.
How many WW points are Yasso bars?
A healthy, smart choice for WW members! Some Yasso bars (like the chocolate fudge ones for instance) are just 3 Weight Watcher smart points per bar! Delish!
What ice cream can you eat on WW?
You can find them at most local grocery stores, Target, or Wal-Mart.
- Skinny Cow. Low Fat Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich – 7 points.
- Yasso. Choco chip cookie dough frozen greek yogurt bar – 5 points.
- Clio. Vanilla Greek Yogurt Bar Wrapped in Chocolate – 6 points.
- Bryers Delights.
- Ben and Jerry’s Light Ice Cream (Moophoria)
How many calories are in a Weight Watchers Double Chocolate Brownie?
Weight Watcher’s Double Chocolate Brownie (1 dessert) contains 32.6g total carbs, 31g net carbs, 3.5g fat, 3.9g protein, and 175 calories.
How many calories are in a Weight Watchers chocolate brownie dessert?
There are 167 calories in 1 pot (86 g) of Weight Watchers Chocolate Brownie Dessert.
Can I use applesauce instead of oil in brownies?
Replace oil with an equal amount of applesauce and reduce other liquids by 1/4 cup. – Brownies: Replace oil with an equal amount of applesauce and reduce other liquids by half. For example, if the recipe calls for 1/4 cup of water, use 2 tablespoons.
How many points are fiber brownies?
Servings: Makes 6 sundaes 70 calorie Fiber One Brownies ( 2 Freestyle Smart Points per brownie)
What chocolate has the lowest Weight Watchers points?
Low Point Chocolate | Weight Watchers
- Weight Watchers Mint Cookie Crunch mini bars | 2 SmartPoints per bar.
- Godiva Dark Chocolate pearls | 3 SmartPoints for quarter tin.
- Dove Promises Dark Chocolate | 4 SmartPoints for 2.
- Unreal Dark Chocolate Coconut Bar | 4 SmartPoints per 15g bar.