What should I put on my resume for projects?
Here are 9 programming projects for your resume that will make you stand out like Bill Gates in a computer science 101 class:
- Gaming AI.
- Voice and Face Recognition Software or Apps.
- Web Crawling/Scraping.
- An Ad Board.
- Game Mods.
- Mobile Apps.
- Forecasting Software.
- A Website or Blog.
How do you kick off a project?
The main goals of your kickoff meeting are to:
- Present the project and team to stakeholders and each other.
- Create enthusiasm and understanding of the vision and goals of the work.
- Build credibility within the team.
- Promote communication.
- Set expectations.
- Get started.
How do you create a personal project?
Ensure you document the following:
- Give a precise meaning of the goal of your project. Explain what you want to achieve, when, where, how and why you want to achieve this.
- Describe what makes the personal project personal: the experiences, interests and ideas that make it important to you.
What do you say at the start of a meeting?
You can start with a simple greeting, using phrases such as:
- “Good morning / afternoon”
- “Let’s begin”
- “I’d like to welcome everyone”
- “Since everyone is here, let’s get started”
- “I’d like to thank everyone for coming today”
What do you say in a project kick off meeting?
The general purpose of an agile project kickoff is the same as the purpose of a project kickoff:
- Introduce the team.
- Understand the project background and the purpose of the project.
- Understand what a successful project is.
- Understand what needs to be done.
- Agree on how to work together.
What is project kick off meeting?
A project kick-off meeting is the first meeting with the project team and the client of the project where applicable. This meeting is the time to establish common goals and the purpose of the project.
How do you kick off a project meeting?
How to Run Exceptionally Effective Project Kickoff Meetings
- Run an internal kickoff meeting.
- Host the meeting on your own turf, if possible.
- Use DACI framework to assign team roles.
- Have a clear but thorough agenda.
- Establish expectations upfront.
- Prepare rigorously.
- Divide your plan into three phases.
- Align everyone on the project’s vision.