What two colors can I mix to make Brown?
You can create brown from the primary colors red, yellow, and blue. Since red and yellow make orange, you can also make brown by mixing blue and orange.
Why should I apply to Brown?
1. Their Open Curriculum Opens More Doors for Students. Most colleges have core requirements, and students spend their first year (or two) of college meeting those requirements. Instead of exploring possible majors and pursuing their interests, students take courses that are unrelated to their career choices.
Is Brown a black college?
PROVIDENCE, R.I. [Brown University] — Brown University is the newest member of a nationwide alliance dedicated to preserving and advancing the scholarly and institutional library collections of historically Black colleges and universities (HBCUs).
Is Brown University good?
Brown named among world’s top universities in national, international rankings. The University was ranked No. 14 in U.S. News and World Report and earned high marks in a range of higher education rankings focused on academic experience, undergraduate research, return on investment and more.
What makes Brown unique?
Brown’s most distinctive feature, and one that informs every aspect of life on campus, is its open curriculum. Outside of the requirements for your major, you’ll be able to take any courses you wish—there are no distribution or general education requirements.
What kind of students does Brown look for?
We look for intelligent, highly motivated students from all walks of life who have diverse backgrounds, interests and cultural heritages.
What can I study at Brown?
- Africana Studies.
- American Studies.
- Applied Mathematics.
- Applied Mathematics-Biology.
- Applied Mathematics-Computer Science.
- Applied Mathematics-Economics.
- Archaeology and the Ancient World.