Where are Borderlands 2 save files on PC?
Just like on the Windows edition of the game, inside the SaveData folder will be a folder named after your Steam ID, within which you can find your Borderlands 2 save files.
How do you download a character on Borderlands 2?
Borderlands 2 Cross-Save Functionality
- In the main menu of Borderlands 2 select the character you wish to transfer.
- Select the bottom option on the menu, “Cross-Save”
- While connected to the Sony Entertainment Network/PSN select “Upload Current Character”
How do you mod Borderlands 2 saves?
Install on Xbox
- Download the latest version of the Borderlands 2 Save File Editor.
- Download Horizon.
- Copy your save data from your Xbox to an USB drive.
- Open Horizon.
- Select your save file and extract it to your preferred location on your PC.
- Drag and Drop the Save0000.sav file into Horizon.
Can I transfer my Borderlands 2 character from epic to steam?
Your save data can be transferred between the Steam and Epic PC platforms, but the save files will have to be moved manually. sav files representing your Vault Hunters.) All characters and preferences in both the Steam and Epic versions of Borderlands 3 should show up the next time you boot them up.
Can you transfer Borderlands 2 from Epic to Steam?
To put things simply, players that have downloaded Borderlands 2 through the Epic Games Store can absolutely play with their friends that have purchased the game through Steam.
How do you transfer borderlands save files?
To transfer files from Borderlands Steam save location to Borderlands Epic save location, just copy all items from the source platform folder, and paste them into the destination platform folder. Those files include a profile. sav (tracking your Options preferences) and all numbered.