Where are dark souls remastered save files?
DARK SOULS™: REMASTERED
- Navigate to: Documents\NBGI\DARK SOULS REMASTERED. It may look like:
- How to do this while your in game: Hold down Alt and hit tab.
- From here you can now backup or restore you save file.
Where are save files stored on PC?
Your saves can be found under the AppData\LocalLow directory. Once there, enter the folder of game you were playing. Inside, the Save game should be named SAVE_GAME. sav (or a variation of that name), and have a corresponding _BACKUP.
How do I backup my Dark Souls saves?
To back up:
- Go to \Documents\NBGI\DarkSouls.
- Find a folder with your GFWL gamer tag as its name.
- Copy the file in the folder.
- Make a new folder anywhere, in the gamer tag folder if you want, name it “Back up”
- Paste the file in the newly made folder.
Do Dark Souls saves work on remastered?
Dark Souls Remastered is classed as a separate game so you would need to start again. Your 360 saves wont work.
Does Dark Souls Remastered have cloud saves?
FIFA 19 and Dark Souls Remastered both support cloud saves on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It provides access to online play, a library of NES games with added online play and the aforementioned cloud saves.
Where is the long dark save file?
To access that path: Press WINDOWS + R on your keyboard to open a Run window. Paste the path into the text field of the newly opened Run Window ( %LocalAppData%\Hinterland\TheLongDark ) Hit OK and you’ll be taken to the save folder!
Where is my Steam save files?
Go to the following location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steamserdata. You should see a folder with a name made up of lots of numbers. That’s your Steam ID, and holds all the save data associated with your Steam account.
Does Dark Souls have cross save?
Dark Souls 3 cross-play will let you enjoy the game together without any hassle! So whether you’re at home or in a different country, we’ve got your back! And don’t worry about losing progress because all of your stats and character level will be saved onto servers.