Where do you want to be in 5 years for freshers?
“I look forward to learn new skills and improve my knowledge to advance my career. In five years from now, I see myself as a knowledgeable professional having an in-depth knowledge of the company and the industry.”
What questions should I ask an ESL student?
Conversation Questions Getting to Know Each Other
- Do you have any pets?
- What was the last book you read?
- Do you like to cook?
- What’s your favorite food?
- Are you good at cooking/swimming/etc?
- Are you married or single?
- Do you have brothers and sisters? Are they older or younger than you?
- Do you like baseball?
How do I prepare for an ESL interview?
7 ESL Job Interview Tips
- Tip 1: Tailor your Tactics.
- Tip 2: Express your Enthusiasm.
- Tip 3: Anticipate an Audience.
- Tip 4: Love to Listen.
- Tip 5: Consider Culture and Etiquette.
- Tip 6: Question the Questions.
- Tip 7: Reward and Replenish.
When interviewer ask do you have any questions?
Always answer this one with a yes. After a little preparation, you’ll be able to ask the right questions at the right time. Always say ‘Yes,’ when an interviewer asks if you have questions. Surprisingly, the most common answer to the interview question, “Do you have any questions?” is no.
How do I prepare for an online English teaching interview?
- Can you Introduce yourself?
- Can you tell me about yourself?
- Where are you from?
- Can you tell us about your previous work experience?
- Why should we hire you?
- Do you have a day job?
- Do you work for any other online teaching companies right now?
How do you want to grow in this company?
6 Ways to Grow in Your Job for a Rewarding Career
- Create your own opportunities. First things first, when you want to develop yourself, you must look forward to creating opportunities — on your own.
- Take up allied projects.
- Strategize your job.
- Build your personal branding.
- Delegation enhances efficiency.